BMW has unveiled the X3 M Sport in India. The X3 M Sport sits at the top of the BMW X3 India line-up and is priced at Rs 59.9 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). A few months ago, we broke the story of BMW readying a hotter X3 for India.
The new BMW X3 M Sport is based on the updated X3 and comes with a 255bhp 3.0-litre diesel engine, that also does duty in the 7-series, 5-series sedans and the X5. The standard BMW X3 is available with a 2.0-litre four cylinder diesel motor.
Key differentiators that separate the standard car from the hotter M Sport trim are:
· 3.0-litre 255bhp twin-turbo diesel engine
· 8-speed sport automatic gearbox with launch control
· Unique front and rear bumpers and side skirts
· 18-inch BMW M alloy wheels
· BMW individual headliner and door sills
· BMW M steering wheel
· Front sport seats
· iDrive infotainment system with iDrive, rear camera, handwriting recognition and navigation with 3D maps
· 16-speaker Harman Kardon sound system
· Special wood and chrome trim on the interior
· Unique carbon-black paint shade
· Unique cloth/leather upholstery in three colour options