Bajaj Dominar 400 with factory-fitted accessories launche...

    Bajaj has identified the trend of aftermarket touring accessories on the Dominar 400 and is now selling the bike with...

    Published On Oct 25, 2021 05:42:00 PM

    Published On Oct 25, 2021 12:30:00 PM

    Honda working on electric scooter for India

    Honda plans to commence feasibility runs of its upcoming electric scooter with its dealer-partners soon.

    Published On Oct 22, 2021 06:30:00 PM

    2022 Honda NT1100 unveiled

    The Honda NT1100 sport-tourer will be available with manual and DCT auto transmission options.

    Published On Oct 22, 2021 03:32:00 PM

    Ather Energy acquires rights to AiKaan’s OTA platform

    All OTA updates to Ather Energy’s scooters so far have been deployed via AiKaan’s OTA platform.

    Published On Oct 20, 2021 07:00:00 AM

    Two-wheeler exports make a strong comeback in last six mo...

    Bajaj Auto (49 percent) and TVS (25 percent) together accounted for 74 percent of total two-wheeler exports in April-...

    Published On Oct 19, 2021 04:22:00 PM

    Bajaj Pulsar 250 teased officially for the first time

    The bike is due to be launched on October 28 and is likely to be offered in multiple variants.

    Published On Oct 19, 2021 01:39:00 PM

    Kawasaki hybrid motorcycle prototype unveiled

    A parallel-twin internal combustion engine is supplemented by a 48V battery and electric motor.

    Published On Oct 18, 2021 01:09:00 PM

    Upcoming Kawasaki Z650RS spotted testing in India

    The Kawasaki Z650RS uses the 68hp, 64Nm parallel-twin from the Z650.

    Published On Oct 14, 2021 10:07:00 PM

    Ducati introduces two Scrambler models for 2022

    The Scrambler 1100 Tribute Pro celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Ducati air-cooled L-twin.

    Published On Oct 14, 2021 05:58:00 PM

    Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition launched at Rs 1.16 lakh

    The Hero Xtreme 160R Stealth Edition gets minor feature additions, along with the all-black colour scheme.

    Published On Oct 14, 2021 01:40:00 PM

    BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS production crosses 1 lakh units

    TVS Motor Company has rolled out the BMW G 310 series’ milestone unit from its Hosur plant.

    Published On Oct 14, 2021 07:00:00 AM

    TVS Jupiter 125 vs rivals: specifications comparison

    How does TVS’ first 125cc family scooter stack up against the competition?

    Ask Autocar Anything about Car and Bike Buying and Maintenance Advices
    Need an expert opinion on your car and bike related queries?
    Ask Now
    Poll of the month

    With fuel prices at an all-time high, will you:

    Switch to a CNG vehicle

     

    17%

    Switch to an EV

     

    40%

    Switch to public transport

     

    10%

    Stick with petrol/diesel

     

    33%

    Total Votes : 1355
    Sign up for our newsletter

    Get all the latest updates from the automobile universe