Audi India has announced the launch of the ‘Gear up for the summer’ service camp for its customers. The summer service campaign will be held through April 8-20, 2019 at all Audi workshops across the country.
As a part of the campaign, Audi technicians will provide a complimentary 50 point service check-up for the customers’ cars. This check-up includes the cars' exterior, interior, air-conditioning system, brakes and tyres, undercarriage, road tests and post-road-test parameters. Additionally, customers can avail special offers on certain services for a limited period. These offers encompass:
- 25 percent off on Select Audi Genuine Parts
- 10 percent off on Pirelli tyres
- 25 percent off on engine oil and filter replacement (for cars older than seven years)
- 20 percent off on Select Audi Genuine Accessories
- 15 percent off on Extended Warranty
- Complimentary on-spot vehicle evaluation
- Exchange Bonus of Rs 1 lakh on purchase of a new Audi vehicle
For 2019, Audi has planned a serious product onslaught for India. The German carmaker is set to introduce a number of new models – namely the Q3, Q8, E-tron, A6 and A8L. Additionally, Audi will also launch facelift versions of the A4 sedan, the TT sportscar and the R8 supercar, this year.