Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber secured another Red Bull one-two in the second Friday practice session for the Hungarian Grand Prix.
The German and the Australian had topped the morning session and they repeated the feat when drivers used the softer Pirelli tyres in the afternoon.
Vettel led the way once more with a time of 1m21.264s as the top five drivers were covered by less than three tenths of a second.
Lotus's Romain Grosjean was the fastest of the non-Red Bull drivers ahead of the Ferraris of Fernando Alonso and Felipe Massa.
Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes team-mate Nico Rosberg were sixth and seventh respectively as Mercedes did not show the kind of one-lap pace that has secured it the last two pole positions.
Kimi Raikkonen, Jenson Button and Adrian Sutil completed the top 10 in a trouble-free session.
Vettel needed just a few minutes to move to the top of the times with the fastest lap of the weekend so far, the Red Bull driver posting a 1m22.484s 10 minutes into the running.
Although Webber managed to reduce gap as the session progressed, Vettel raised the bar at the 30-minute mark and went a full 1.2 seconds quicker with Pirelli's soft tyres.
The Australian reacted right away, however, and - also using the softs - move to within 0.044s of Vettel's time.
Rosberg's first run on softs elevated him to third place, albeit over seven tenths of a second behind the pacesetter.
Hamilton outpaced his team-mate with the yellow-marked rubber, although he too was far from Vettel's time despite Mercedes' single-lap pace.
Ferrari drivers Alonso and Massa relegated the Mercedes duo at the halfway point, with the Spaniard moving into third ahead of his Brazilian team-mate. Both men were running with the soft tyres.
Grosjean then got even closer to the Red Bulls - just 0.153s behind - and jumped to third place in the Lotus.
Pos Driver Team Time Gap Laps
1. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1m21.264s 34
2. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 1m21.308s +0.044s 42
3. Romain Grosjean Lotus-Renault 1m21.417s +0.153s 40
4. Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1m21.426s +0.162s 34
5. Felipe Massa Ferrari 1m21.544s +0.280s 37
6. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes 1m21.802s +0.538s 42
7. Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1m21.991s +0.727s 40
8. Kimi Raikkonen Lotus-Renault 1m22.011s +0.747s 32
9. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1m22.180s +0.916s 41
10. Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes 1m22.304s +1.040s 41
11. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes 1m22.526s +1.262s 39
12. Sergio Perez McLaren-Mercedes 1m22.529s +1.265s 37
13. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault 1m22.781s +1.517s 36
14. Esteban Gutierrez Sauber-Ferrari 1m22.837s +1.573s 42
15. Nico Hulkenberg Sauber-Ferrari 1m22.841s +1.577s 39
16. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m23.369s +2.105s 34
17. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari 1m23.411s +2.147s 41
18. Valtteri Bottas Williams-Renault 1m23.646s +2.382s 34
19. Charles Pic Caterham-Renault 1m24.325s +3.061s 38
20. Giedo van der Garde Caterham-Renault 1m25.065s +3.801s 36
21. Jules Bianchi Marussia-Cosworth 1m25.143s +3.879s 39
22. Max Chilton Marussia-Cosworth 1m26.647s +5.383s 33