Audi has opened bookings for the new Q3, which is likely to be launched in India next month. Customers can book the premium SUV online on the brand’s official website, with a booking amount set at Rs 2 lakh. Deliveries for the new Audi Q3 are expected to begin towards the end of 2022.
- Available in Premium Plus and Technology trims
- Powered by a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine
- Rivals Mercedes GLA, BMW X1, and Volvo XC40
The luxury brand has also announced a standard warranty of 5 years on the Q3 and that the first 500 bookings will also get a 3-year/ 50,000km service package.
2022 Audi Q3: powertrain details
In international markets, the Q3's engine options include a 150hp,1.5-litre turbo-petrol unit; a 2.0-litre, turbo-petrol in two states of tune – 190hp and 230hp; and a 2.0-litre diesel. The India-spec Q3 gets the 190hp, 320Nm 2.0-litre, four-cylinder turbo-petrol unit mated to a 7-speed DCT gearbox.
2022 Audi Q3: trims and features
The German automaker will offer the new Q3 in Premium Plus and Technology trims, both of which will feature matrix LED headlamps with DRLs, LED tail-lamps, a panoramic sunroof, ‘Quattro’ all-wheel drive, a 10.1-inch infotainment touchscreen, and a new three-spoke steering wheel with paddle shifters as standard.
Here’s a list of all the features that are available on the new Audi Q3 trims.
Audi Q3 Premium Plus
- 18-inch dual-tone alloy wheels
- Power adjustable front seats with lumbar support
- Leather seat upholstery
- Aluminium dash inserts
- Single-colour ambient lighting
- Hill Start Assist
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster
- Start/stop system with regenerative braking
- Automatic IRVM
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Auto-folding and heated wing mirrors
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- 6-speaker audio system
- 6 airbags
Audi Q3 Technology
In addition to Premium Plus
- MMI Navigation Plus for the 10.1-inch touchscreen
- 12.3-inch Audi Virtual Cockpit display
- 30-colour ambient lighting
- Gesture-controlled tailgate
- Wireless charging
- 10-speaker audio system
2022 Audi Q3: rivals
The new Q3 was globally launched in 2019 but its India entry was long delayed due to the complete overhaul of Audi India's plans after the implementation of BS6. Upon its launch, the Q3 will compete against the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLA, Volvo XC40 and the BMW X1.