Sebastian Vettel extended his Formula 1 winning streak to eight consecutive races with another easy victory in the United States Grand Prix.
The result made Vettel the first man ever to win eight straight grands prix in a single season.
While Vettel quickly established a comfortable lead and kept it between six and 10 seconds for most of the afternoon, Romain Grosjean denied Red Bull a one-two by keeping his Lotus ahead of Mark Webber in second.
Webber's start was arguably slightly better than Vettel's, but he ran out of space trying to pass his team-mate into Turn 1 and was overtaken around the outside by both Grosjean and Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton.
The Red Bull dismissed the Mercedes down the outside into the hairpin at the end of the back straight on lap 13, then began a race-long chase of Grosjean.
A change of position seemed inevitable as Webber rapidly caught the Lotus, but the Australian's tyres faded in the final laps and he had to settle for third.
Hamilton retained fourth place despite a challenge from Fernando Alonso's Ferrari.
Alonso had jumped Sergio Perez's McLaren at their sole pitstops, then hunted down and passed Nico Hulkenberg.
The Ferrari and Sauber both gained on Hamilton in the final laps before Alonso began to run out of tyre grip. Hulkenberg dived back ahead of him into Turn 1 starting the final lap, but Alonso cut back inside and reclaimed the spot.
Behind Perez, Valtteri Bottas scored the first points of his F1 career with an excellent drive to eighth for Williams.
He stayed safely ahead of Nico Rosberg as the Mercedes put on a series of mid-race overtaking moves to salvage ninth after Rosberg's poor qualifying result.
Jenson Button grabbed the final point from Daniel Ricciardo late on. Jean-Eric Vergne and Esteban Gutierrez clashed in their wake on the last lap, while Felipe Massa had to make an extra pitstop and finished only 13th.
Heikki Kovalainen's first appearance in the ex-Kimi Raikkonen Lotus proved very disappointing. He lost ground at the start, had to make an extra pitstop for a new front wing, then struggled with KERS issues on the way to 15th.
The only retirement was Adrian Sutil, who clashed with Pastor Maldonado's Williams on the back straight on the opening lap. The Force India slammed into the barriers, prompting a safety car.
1. Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1h39m17.148s
2. Romain Grosjean Lotus-Renault +6.284s
3. Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault +8.396s
4. Lewis Hamilton Mercedes +27.358s
5. Fernando Alonso Ferrari +29.592s
6. Nico Hulkenberg Sauber-Ferrari +30.400s
7. Sergio Perez McLaren-Mercedes +46.692s
8. Valtteri Bottas Williams-Renault +54.509s
9. Nico Rosberg Mercedes +59.141s
10. Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes +1m17.278s
11. Daniel Ricciardo Toro Rosso-Ferrari +1m21.004s
12. Jean-Eric Vergne Toro Rosso-Ferrari +1m24.574s
13. Felipe Massa Ferrari +1m26.914s
14. Esteban Gutierrez Sauber-Ferrari +1m31.707s
15. Heikki Kovalainen Lotus-Renault +1m35.063s
16. Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes +1m36.853s
17. Pastor Maldonado Williams-Renault +1 lap
18. Jules Bianchi Marussia-Cosworth +1 lap
19. Giedo van der Garde Caterham-Renault +1 lap
20. Charles Pic Caterham-Renault +1 lap
21. Max Chilton Marussia-Cosworth +2 laps