Here’s looking at what’s inside:
* Frankfurt Motor Show 2011: It may be the size of a small city but Autocar India’s staffers covered every square metre of it to pick out their highlights.
* Renault Koleos driven: Does the first Renault SUV have what it takes to take on its already established competition?
* Hyundai Eon driven: We drive Hyundai’s all-new small car which is quite a surprise package.
* Merc SLK 350 first drive: Head-turning open-top stunner is a good blend of style and substance. But are its rivals better?
* Toyota Etios Diesel tested: Our definitive verdict on the Etios which now gets a diesel motor under its hood.
* Diesel hatch match: With skyrocketing petrol prices, car buyers are going diesel. We pit the diesel-engined Liva, Swift, Micra and Figo against each other.
Renault Fluence vs Toyota Corolla Altis: A diesel engine gives the Fluence the ammunition it needs to take on the feature-packed Altis diesel. But which car wins?
SUV shootout: BMW’s new X3 takes on the Audi Q5, Volvo XC60 and Land Rover Freelander 2 in a hard battle of soft-roaders.
Polo Cup vs Polo 1.6: It’s a fight with a difference as two siblings -- one race-ready and one for the road – talk things out.
Discover India Travel with us to the tranquil coastal town of Ratnagiri in Maharashtra.
All-new BMW R 1200 GS: We reveal the new India-bound BMW.
Bajaj Boxer BM 150 tested: New commuter bike gets the road test treatment.
Sports: First-hand reports of the F1 Belgian and Italian Grands Prix and just what it takes to takes to be a marshal at the forthcoming Indian Grand Prix.
All this and much more in Autocar India’s 314-page October 2011 issue.