Autocar India’s explosive September 20 is finally on the news-stands. 500 pages bursting with awesome scoops, news, several road tests, first drives, and a host of exciting features. Truly a collector’s edition.
* Exclusive first India drive of the Brio, Honda’s most important new model in years. How good is Honda's take on a budget hatchback?
* Scoop! First info and first pics of the Skoda Lauretta that’s ready for an October launch.
* First drive bonanza: Jaguar XJ 3.0 V6 diesel, Merc C200 CGI, Force One SUV, New Tata Indica Vista Quadrajet, Skoda Laura vRS, and new Volkswagen Jetta.
* Tested: New BMW X3, New Maruti Swift, Tata Aria 4x2, and Tata’s 14-tonne Mine Protected Vehicle!
* Mega 10-hatchback shootout: All-new Swift takes on its 1.2-litre petrol-engined competition.
* Autocar Track Test: India’s best driver, Narain Karthikeyan, drives India’s best driver’s cars.
* Sachin's fastest 100! Cricket legend has a day out with us in a McLaren MP4-12C, Ferrari 458 Italia, and an Ariel Atom.
* MP4-12C goes head to head with 458 Italia.
* Blasts from the past battle hard -- Ferrari 250GT SWB vs Aston Martin DB4GT; and the Ferrari California driven in Italy.
* Ratan Tata speaks from the heart about the Nano, JLR and much more.
* We drive across Rajasthan in the sublime Rolls-Royce Phantom Coupé.
* Is it really the Mille Miglia-winning Merc 300 SLR with an AMG SLS on the busy streets of Delhi?
* Discover India as we travel to splendid Masinagudi.
* Lots of bike news and an adventurer-tourer battle between the Ducati Multistrada 1200 and BMW R 1200 GS.
* Cracker of a motorsport section: Guide to the best seats for the Indian GP. Check out why Force India shares a runway with Cessnas and a Boeing 747. Plus, German and Hungarian GP race reports and exclusive interviews with Vijay Mallya and Karun Chandhok.
All this and much more in Autocar’s 12th anniversary bumper issue. Plus lots of free goodies including a free supercar DVD!