Autocar India's June 2011 issue is out on the news-stands and it’s packed with news, first drives, features, and all the action from the world of motorsport
* Honda Brio driven: Exclusive first impressions of Honda’s new small car for India.
* Scoop! Ambassador to spawn new variants in India
* First drives: Audi A7 and A8 diesels, BMW 650i, Renault Fluence, and New Corolla Altis
* New Hyundai Verna tested: It’s a great looker alright but how does the all-new Verna fare on the road? We give it a full road test, then pit it against rivals VW Vento and Honda City.
* Audi RS5 driven: Blend of supercar performance with everyday practicality – perfect for India.
* Lamborghini Aventador V12 driven: O-100kph in less than three seconds; 350kph top speed. Need we say more?
* GM-Autocar India design contest: Young designers sketch and shape what they think is the next-gen Chevrolet
* Mudplugging, Fortuner-style: Toyota Fortuner owners in Bangalore get to grips with troubled terrain as their 4x4s play in a mud, mud, world
* Bikes: New Honda CBR250R vs Kawasaki Ninja 250R – talented quarter-litre sportsbikes slug it out in a twin test
* Our road test verdict on the new Bajaj Discover 125 DTS-i.
* Motorsport: India’s all set to become the fourth all-new F1 destination in the world - we bring you complete information on the Buddh International Circuit in Noida