Autocar India's May 2011 issue is out on the news-stands and it’s laden with scoops!
* New Maruti Swift Dzire: First pictures and first information on the sub-four-metre-long Dzire.
* The truth is out! Mahindra rechristens the Logan as ‘Verito’ (truth in Latin). We bring you all the inside info.
* Altius Scimitar Diesel: We ride the made-in-Chennai 670cc diesel-engined motorcycle
* First drives: New Hyundai Verna, Tata Indica eV2, and Aston Martin Rapide.
* Road test: Great looks aside, how does the new VW Passat fare on the road? We give it a full road test, then pit it against rival, the Skoda Superb.
* All-new Ferrari FF driven: Four-wheel drive and four seats, but does it feel like a proper Ferrari? Oh yes.
* Entry luxury saloon showdown: Audi A4 3.2 vs BMW 330i vs Volvo S60 T6.
* Own a luxury car? We investigate the real cost of options when it comes to kitting out your luxurious set of wheels.
* Winners and losers in 2010-11: Fact-filled analysis of car sales in the last financial year.
*Narain's comeback: We follow the fastest Indian during the first three races of the 2011 F1 Season. Is he back on the pace?
*New Hyosung GT650R gets the road test treatment.
*Plus lots more in this exciting 286-page issue.