or view all Back Issues here
• Exclusive first drive of the India-bound Suzuki Kizashi
• Soon-to-be-launched Volkswagen Vento driven
• New Suzuki Swift previewed
• Toyota Prius road test
• Nissan Micra tested
• Mega petrol hatchback comparison: Micra v Figo v Polo v Punto v Jazz v Ritz v i20 v Vista v Swift
• Mega diesel hatchback comparison: Figo v Polo v Punto 90HP v Ritz v Vista v Swift v Fabia v i20
• Investigation: We reveal the truth behind fuel efficiency figures
• Aston Martin to bring Rapide to India
• Enter the exciting ‘Design the next Chevrolet’ contest
• Plenty of bike news too – new Ducati unveiled, road tests of the Suzuki GSX-R1000 and Bandit 1250S, TVS Max4R first ride, Royal Enfield’s Himalayan Odyssey
• Plus, F1 news, motorsport in India, troubleshooting advice and a comprehensive buyer’s guide to all the new cars and bikes on sale
Autocar India is the country's leading authority for car and motorbike buyers.
Having pioneered road testing in India, its road test verdicts are the last word on new cars and bikes. Its monthly content of exclusive news, features and riveting stories continues to be unrivalled.
Autocar India is lauded for its high level of editorial content and production standards, and the magazine is complemented by its website AutocarIndia.com.
Autocar India pioneered the concept of advertorials in India, conceptualised and created by the in-house Special Projects team. The magazine also has the biggest and liveliest classified services section of any monthly motoring magazine.
Get all the latest updates from the automobile universe